How can individual ISA members help market our organization to users of appraisal services, other appraisers and the public?
1. Place a link on our individual websites to the ISA website at www.isa-appraisers.org.
2. Mention your ISA credential and use the special ISA Member logo in your marketing materials, websites and blogs.
3. On social networking sites such as LinkedIn, actively participate in discussions, answer questions and join the ISA group.
4. Write press releases and articles for print and on-line publications mentioning your membership with a link to the ISA website.
5. Wear your ISA pin on the job and to networking events.
I carry a portfolio showing the ISA logo when attending functions and meeting potential clients for the first time. It helps catch their attention and serves as a conversation starter.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any suggestions for improving our on-line presence. If we each help promote ISA, we will have a stronger organization and be more successful with our individual businesses.
Kathi Jablonsky, ISA CAPP
Member, ISA Marketing and Promotions Committee