ABP members enjoy targeted access to ISA’s 800+ members, sharing the common goal of providing the highest level of professional and ethical service to consumers of appraisal services. ISA members are also encouraged to consult our ABP page when making client referrals, providing your company with an extra level of client exposure.
Additional benefits received from your annual dues ($600) include:
- Listing on the designated ABP Webpage on the ISA Website, including linked company logo and up to 50 words of business description
- Use of ISA Affinity Business Partner member logo
- Single use of the ISA mailing list, or a guest post on the ISA Now Blog
- A 20% discount on advertising in the ISA Annual Conference Program and Resource Guide
- Collateral Table exposure for promotional material at ISA's Annual Conference
- Inclusion in our listing of Affinity Business Partners in the Final Conference Program
- Admission to our members-only, private networking group on LinkedIn
All funds raised by the ABP category of membership are specifically earmarked for educational programs, furthering the ISA mission of “advancing excellence in the personal property appraisal profession.”
Consider becoming an ABP member and see what an alignment with ISA can do you for your business. Learn more and apply.
P.S. Are you a member of ISA with business partners who might benefit from this relationship? Share this message with them or forward their contact info to ISA at email@example.com.