The ISA Board of Directors is excited to announce a new category of non-designated ISA membership, available to businesses that provide related services to the appraisal community.
The "Affinity Business Partner" (ABP) membership category was developed to formalize, expand and build ISA's existing relationships with allied businesses and organizations and to form new business relationships and opportunities for ISA members and our clients.
ABP members will enjoy targeted access to approximately 800 ISA members and share the common goal of providing the highest level of professional and ethical service to consumers of appraisal services.
Examples of categories of businesses ISA hopes to include are those offering financial services to antique and art collectors and dealers, auction companies, storage companies, restoration services, moving companies specializing in antiques and art, conservators, estate law firms, insurance companies and industry publications.
Benefits of the Affinity Business Partner Membership include*:
· A Designated ABP Webpage on the ISA Website, including hot-linked company logo and up to 50 words of business description. Please click here for a listing of our current Partners.
· Single use of the ISA mailing list, or two web-blasts to our membership per year. (Communications to be sent through ISA Headquarters)
· Use of ISA Affinity Business Partner member logo Access to Affinity Business Partner member profile through ISA website to update contact information
· Collateral Table exposure for promotional material at conference.
· A listing of our Affinity Business Partners will be included in the Final National Conference Program.
· A 20% discount on advertising in the ISA Annual Conference Program.
· A 10% discount on ISA website advertising.
All revenues raised by the Affinity Business Partner Category will be specifically earmarked to advance ISA’s mission: “To advance the professionalism and effectiveness of personal property appraisers” by supporting professional educational programs and continuing education to members.
We need ISA member support to help build this exciting new program. Please invite your business contacts to join with ISA! The potential benefit to ISA members and to our Affinity Business Partners is significant, including the development of new, invested sources of referrals to members.
Information about the ABP program, including an online application form may be found by visiting the ABP page of the ISA website. Membership is open to companies who employ appraisers. However, the category is not open to businesses whose primary focus is appraising.
If you have questions about the program or know of a business who may be interested in a formal relationship with ISA, please email contact information to: Fred Winer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Charleston-Rosenberg at email@example.com.
*Benefits package is subject to change.
By: Cindy Charleston-Rosenberg, ISA CAPP