The ISA NOW Blog has a new home!

You'll be redirected shortly.

Make sure to update your bookmarks.
If you aren't automatically redirected, click the link to visit the new blog.
https://www.isa-appraisers.org/about/blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

As the Thanksgiving holiday is approaching I have been thinking of the things I am thankful for...


I am thankful for the encouraging movement ISA has made in the past year.

I am thankful for all those members who have rejoined ISA for this year

I am thankful for all of our new members who have joined ISA this year.  

I am thankful to all those members who have given us feedback on the changes we have made; both positive and negative (it shows members are paying attention). 

I am thankful to all those members who have worked on different committees to make our society move.  

I am thankful to our instructors who work so hard to make sure that the attendees experience is rich and full of information.

I am thankful to our Sentergroup staff who has worked so hard to make sure our members are taken care of in a professional manner with grace and humor.  

I am thankful that the ASSETS 2011 is set to go and our members are registering at a quick pace.

I am thankful to all of our speakers for ASSETS 2011 who are going to make this the Must Attend Conference of the Year.

I am thankful to all our signed sponsor and potential sponsors who are going to help make this a win/win for both ISA and them.

I am thankful to the conference committee who worked at lightening speed to get the speakers, the tours, and the sponsors. 

I am thankful to the Southern California Chapter who gave ISA a very generous gift when they closed their chapter.

I am thankful to my fellow board members who have made our working together a joy.

And most importantly, I am thankful that this profession of being an appraiser still keeps me excited and wanting to go to work each day.  And for that I must say finally I am thankful simply for ISA.  

I wish you each a safe and happy holiday.

Judith Martin ISA CAPP
President, ISA

No comments:

Post a Comment